[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Strange think!

kourkk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 11 18:26:34 EDT 2006

I correctly configured my web application to work with form authendication and also to manualy authendicate using loginContext.login(). I went for sleep, Iwake up and in my job I tested. It worked for one time and after that the loginContext.Login never worked again. I even reinstalled jboss nothing. I am sure I didn't changed nothing. Some how is using UserLoginModule instead the Database policy.I am stragling with this issue three days. I keep taking

[UsersRolesLoginModule] Failed to load users/passwords/role files
java.io.IOException: No properties file: users.properties or defaults: defaultUsers.properties found,

but i do not use this when I say LoginContext("myPolicy", handler)

In the forum I saw many postings with the exception:

[UsersRolesLoginModule] Failed to load users/passwords/role files
java.io.IOException: No properties file: users.properties or defaults: defaultUsers.properties found,

but for different reasons. I think this is some kind a bug.

Does anyone nows something?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970855#3970855

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970855