[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Task assignment via pooled actor

appendix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 12 04:32:16 EDT 2006

Here's a follow-up to my previous post....
I've started the debugger to look into PooledTaskInstanceList.getPooledTaskInstanceList() to see why the task is never assigned if the actorId is used instead of a group of the actor.

  |    public List<TaskInstance> getPooledTaskInstanceList()
  |    {
  |       List<TaskInstance> pooledTaskInstanceList = new ArrayList<TaskInstance>();
  |       Set<String> actorIds = Actor.instance().getGroupActorIds();
  |       for (String actorId: actorIds )
  |       {
  |          pooledTaskInstanceList.addAll( ManagedJbpmContext.instance().getTaskMgmtSession().findPooledTaskInstances(actorId) );
  |       }
  |       return pooledTaskInstanceList;
  |    }

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but with this code there seems to be no assignment via the actorId itself. Just the groupIds of the actor are used, despite the userguide documentation (Chapter 16.4.26 assignment) states a different fact.

Is the userguide outdated or do I miss something here? I'm using Seam 1.0.1.GA

Thanks for any help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970927#3970927

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970927