[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - How can i debug my application using gdb?

pedrosacosta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 12 05:11:09 EDT 2006

Hi,

i've my ear installed in the deploy directory "sigo-base", and i want to debug the application using gdb. I launch the AS with the following command:

debug.bat -c sigo-base -Dhttp.proxyHost=proxy.xxx.pt -Dhttp.proxyPort=3128 > log_sigo.txt

I've tried launch gdb with the command:
gdb target 127.0.0.1:8787,

but i get the following error:

ERROR: transport error 202: handshake failed - received >+$Hc-1#09$Hc-1< - excepted >JDWP-Handshake< ["transport.c",L41]
JDWP exit error JVMTI_ERROR_NONE(0): could not connect, timeout or fatal error

How can i debug my application using gdb?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970944#3970944

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970944