[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: saving own objects with Hibernate in jbpm

jbaton do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 12 05:46:47 EDT 2006

Hi jits_1998,

As an example, my principal custom object has, amongst its fields, a long that is an id of a jbpm process instance.

This custom object is saved in DB by Hibernate through a regular session while the jbpm process instance is saved using a jbpmcontext.

The hib. session is obtained from the same configuration as jbpm, for having the (few) tables in the same schema is not an issue.

  | public static Session createPersistantSession() {
  | DbPersistenceServiceFactory dbPersistenceServiceFactory = (DbPersistenceServiceFactory) instanceConfigurationJbpm.getServiceFactory("persistence");
  | 	return dbPersistenceServiceFactory.getSessionFactory().openSession() ;
  | }

Right now, the issue in the post above is not anymore but I am facing a new one about contexts closed more than once

I'm using version 3.2

  | 11:11:03,653 [Thread-3] ERROR DbPersistenceService : problem rolling back after failed commit
  | org.hibernate.TransactionException: Transaction not successfully started
  | 	at org.hibernate.transaction.JDBCTransaction.rollback(JDBCTransaction.java:149)
  | 	at org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceService.close(DbPersistenceService.java:166)
  | 	at org.jbpm.svc.Services.close(Services.java:211)
  | 	at org.jbpm.JbpmContext.close(JbpmContext.java:139)
  | 	at com.aspheria.cerbere.Workflow.run(Workflow.java:515)
  | 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
  | 11:11:03,653 [Thread-3] ERROR Services : problem closing service 'persistence'
  | org.jbpm.persistence.JbpmPersistenceException: couldn't commit hibernate session
  | 	at org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceService.close(DbPersistenceService.java:172)
  | 	at org.jbpm.svc.Services.close(Services.java:211)
  | 	at org.jbpm.JbpmContext.close(JbpmContext.java:139)
  | 	at com.xxxx.cerbere.Workflow.run(Workflow.java:515)
  | 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
  | Caused by: org.hibernate.TransactionException: Transaction not successfully started
  | 	at org.hibernate.transaction.JDBCTransaction.commit(JDBCTransaction.java:100)
  | 	at org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceService.close(DbPersistenceService.java:162)
  | 	... 4 more
  |
  | 	... 4 more
  | org.jbpm.JbpmException: closed JbpmContext more then once... check your try-finally's around JbpmContexts blocks
  | 	at org.jbpm.JbpmConfiguration.popJbpmContext(JbpmConfiguration.java:521)
  | 	at org.jbpm.JbpmConfiguration.jbpmContextClosed(JbpmConfiguration.java:537)
  | 	at org.jbpm.JbpmContext.close(JbpmContext.java:144)
  | 	at com.xxxx.cerbere.Workflow.run(Workflow.java:515)
  | 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Thanks for your help

JBaton

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970957#3970957

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970957