[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Cannot start JBoss4 Server from IDE2

vmnokso1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 12 08:17:07 EDT 2006

Hello

My system behaves in a similar way, but in my case the status of the
serves seems to be permanently Starting. Propably this depends on the
settings we have used in Window => Preferences => JBoss Eclipse IDE => JBoss Servers. The time of the Start timeout seems not to depend on the settings to Server Timeouts. In my case it seems to be permanently 450 s.

Also my Debug window differs bfrom the image in the Tutorial Case so that I cant get the symbol of my server there.

A think a detailed tutorial would needed about how to connect JBossAS 4.0 to Eclipse 3.2 with JBossIDE-2.0.0.Beta1.

regards

matti

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970986#3970986

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970986