[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Mapping the User Name to the full DN in the LDAP Entry?

rsoika do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 12 10:10:53 EDT 2006

hi,

I have still problems to understand "org.jboss.security.auth.spi.LdapLoginModule"

It seems I have configured the login-config.xml well. So users can authenticat against my LDAP. But once authentication succeeds CallerPricipal (inside my EJB Context) is the actual user name, the user entered into the login dialog.
But I need the Full DN of the Users LDAP Object.

How can I configure the LDAPLoginModule so the user name entered into the LoginDialog will be mapped to a spcific Attriubute or Full DN of my LDAP Entry.

Is this possible? I found nothing about this topic.
Thanks for any help.

Ralph

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971016#3971016

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971016