[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Timers with EL expressions

dgallego do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 12 10:35:00 EDT 2006

Hi,

I want to execute an action inside a timer. No problem, the action executes.
But I want to be able to insert the values of EL expressions in the process definition file, just like when using DroolsActionHandler.

  | /* #{messageId} is resolved from outside a timer. */
  | <timer 	name="reminder"
  |          		duedate="1 minute">
  |          	<action name="DeleteMessageAction" class="jbpm.actions.DeleteMessage">
  |          		<messageId>#{messageId}</messageId>
  |          	</action>
  |         </timer>

The variable is never resolved (because the scheduler servlet doesn't resolve any variable, I suppose).
Is it possible to get that variable (#{}) from inside a timer?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971022#3971022

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971022