[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Cannot start JBoss4 Server from IDE2

rob.stryker@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 12 10:45:39 EDT 2006

Hi:

I'm not concerned with what is in the console window. That details how the server itself is starting, and is not an issue here. The issue here is the IDE terminating the process when it shouldn't.

What I'm looking for is information from the JBoss Servers View when you expand the "Event Log" tree item. As in the image I linked shortly ago, [http://oxbeef.net/image/code/jbsv_w_properties_7_18_06.JPG] the expanded element shows an attempt to start the server, followed by repeated polling via twiddle, and finally the server state changing.

The properties view is showing the properties of a specific twiddle launch attempt and its results.

This is the information I'm seeking. Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971027#3971027

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971027