[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: url file:/C:/j

carlos.navarro do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 12 11:50:07 EDT 2006

"kaobe" wrote : Hi Carlos,

  | which version of JBoss did you download and where from? The jboss-service.xml ist an important part of the JBoss configuration and has to be shipped with the application server. Could it be that this exists and is not accessible for the user starting the server?
  |
  | Peter

Hi kaobe, thank you for answering this message!

The version I downloaded is 4.0.4 and comes from www.jboss.com.  Actually, first I thought It could be part of the zip file I downloaded and tried the java web start installer, but got the same results.  If I go to C:/jboss/server/default/conf, efectively, there is no jboss-service.xml, and therefore I cannot start the default server.  Any ideas????

Thank you very much!!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971050#3971050

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971050