[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: url file:/C:/j

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 12 12:38:26 EDT 2006

How did you unzip the zip file?  You did not, by any chance, drag all of the files out of WinZip into the c:\jboss directory?

I am also curious as to how you got the directory c:\jboss.  The reason I ask is that the zip file contains a base directory name jboss-4.0.4.GA, so I would expect c:\jboss-4.0.4.GA.

Using an earlier version of JBoss will not solve the problem.  They are all packaged the same and we need to find out why it did not get unpackaged properly on your PC.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971072#3971072

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971072