[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Dynamic default page

halversp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 12 15:23:19 EDT 2006

I'd like to change the default page a user sees when she logs in based on certain user attributes (roles, prefs, business location).   Ideally, I'd like to have something linked to a specific (protected) target page which intercepts the request, inspects the user context, and redirects (if needed) to a different page.

Any thoughts on how to do this? Is there a JBP interceptor stack I can hook into? I've seen a reference to using ServletFilter's, but a SF won't give me the portal context I need.

pch

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971107#3971107

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971107