[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Single Sign On without j_security_check

kourkk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 02:16:12 EDT 2006

Does anyone knows a way to programmaticaly simulate the j_security_check action? What I want to do is to have a Login page that does not called from the JBoss when the user goes to a restricted area. This page will be used for loging in and also to trigger some how the SSO mechanism so the user not to have to type again the password. I have sach a page the user can login and internaly I use the loginContext.login function. The think is that when the user goes to a restricted area has to type again the password.

Is any jboss Api call to do this or I have to use a redirection to the j_security_check page.

Any hints are welcome.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971177#3971177

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971177