[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: How should I package my .sar

Doug.Palmer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 02:40:18 EDT 2006

"jiwils" wrote : "Doug.Palmer" wrote : "genman" wrote : Use a .ear, put the services in a .sar, list your -ds.xml and .sar in your application.xml etc.
  |   |
  |   | Thanks for the response Genman.  Unfortunately packaging as an ear presents the same problem as packaging as a jar.  Namely, the -ds.xml and -service.xml files can't be customised without repackaging the service.  Do you know if it is possible to package everything within a .sar?
  |
  | Maybe I am missing something, but couldn't you just deploy an "exploded" EAR?  That would leave the files available for modification.

Yes, I suppose I could.  I guess I'm being too much of a purist.  My package is a service so I really wanted to deploy it in a sar but I guess I'll have to deploy it as an exploded ear.

Regards
Doug

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971182#3971182

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971182