[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Storage of process variables outside jbpm?

the_dude do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 03:06:08 EDT 2006

@Ronald:Haven't you done this before by storing some of your data in an extra database? I have a past conversation/thread-name-I-can't-remember in mind where you mentioned something like that. How did you handle your transactions?

Right now I think of the (quick&dirty) alternative to set up views on the jbpm schema that only show you data of one process definition. What do you think?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971189#3971189

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971189