[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Hibernate Validation issue

bfo81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 05:15:08 EDT 2006

@denis-karpov:

You mean, something like this does fail?:

template (common stuff like the form or action buttons)

  | <h:form>
  |     <s:validateAll>
  |         <ui:insert name="stuffToEdit" />
  |         <... save, delete and cancel button.... >
  |     </s:validateAll>
  | </h:form>

concrete input fields

  | <ui:define name="stuffToEdit">
  |     <h:inputText....>
  | </ui:define>

I can only say that this works perfectly for me. I just tested it with an org.hibernate.validator.Pattern annotation on an Entity bean. And the annotated property is correctly marked as invalid during process_validations phase :).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971222#3971222

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971222