[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Cannot start JBoss4 Server from IDE2

rob.stryker@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 10:16:44 EDT 2006

Humanlikerobot:

What appears to be happening for you is that the twiddle execution is not occuring. Select some of the "twiddle launch" items and check their properties.

For whatever reason, twiddle is not working for you. Maybe it can't find the binary for 'twiddle', maybe twiddle is just responding in the negative. I won't know until you show me those properties.

However, you can still go up to Window -> preferences -> Jboss IDE -> JBoss Servers and SELECT your server, and then change it's timeout and its action upon timeout.

I suggest playing with this for a few. (For example, set timeout to 3 seconds and set action to 'set server as started' to see if it works)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971275#3971275

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971275