[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Can't create new debug configuration in Eclipse 3.2

lonifasiko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 10:32:10 EDT 2006

Hi,

Thanks for your fast reply.

I've tried what you say but now the error is the following:

Unable to create view: org/jboss/ide/eclipse/as/core/JBossServerCore

I downloaded a .zip containing all JBoss IDE 2.0 related "thing"s, and when unzipping, I saw a "plug-ins" and "features" directory, just like in Eclipse. Therefore, I just copied the content of each directory under same directories of eclipse. I understand this installation is correct....

Thanks very much.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971278#3971278

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971278