[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Message Style Service Problem

sjwoodman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 11:14:42 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to create a message style service but am running into some problem (JBoss4.0.4, JBossWS1.0.0).   I want to specify the message schema in the WSDL file and then deal with the XML payload of the message in the implementation (rather than creating data objects from the schema).  First of all, is this possible in theory?

At present I can deploy a service along these lines where the implementation method takes a DOM Element parameter and the jaxrpc-mapping file maps from the schema type to a DOM Element.  However, at invocation time I get an exception 'javaType cannot be null'.  Any ideas?

Simon

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971289#3971289

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971289