[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Cannot see HelloWorldJSPPortlet portlet on the default t

portalgeek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 11:48:45 EDT 2006

Thanks for the reply. I did not create or configure any users. Even the Portal Primer chapter 5  in the user manual does not specify this.

 But cleared the cache in the browser and tried but it did not help.

 One thing in the document (Portal Primer chapter, page 43) it says"Simply touch web.xml to have JBoss App Server hot deploy the application on a live running server instance). I do not know whether it is relevant or not , but i cannot use touch command in Windows XP. When i type in help on command prompt in windows XP , i cannot see touch command).

   I stopped and started the JBoss portal server, but no luck.

    Please help.

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971296#3971296

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971296