[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Problem with NamedNativeQuery

gmichalk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 11:49:31 EDT 2006

Hi,

JBoss 4.0.4, Linux

  | @NamedNativeQuery(name="nbQuestionnairesParEndroitEtDate",
  | 	query="SELECT COUNT(*) AS nb, endroit AS e, MONTH(dateeven) AS m, YEAR(dateeven) AS y from questionnaires  group by m,y, e  order by e,y,m",
  | 	resultSetMapping="NbQuestionnairesParEndroitEtDateMapping")
  |
  | @SqlResultSetMapping(name="NbQuestionnairesParEndroitEtDateMapping",
  |        columns={
  |             @ColumnResult(name="n"),
  |             @ColumnResult(name="y"),
  |             @ColumnResult(name="m"),
  |             @ColumnResult(name="e")
  | })

This query is called with em.createNamedQuery("nbQuestionnairesParEndroitEtDate").getResultList();

What I do not know is what  bean to write ?

Would somebody have a working example ? The examples I found only do rely on an existing entity bean, but not on report

Thanks in advance,
Gerd

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971297#3971297

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971297