[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: JBAS-3639 -- Lookup fails duringfailover

vpsangeetha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 14:03:27 EDT 2006

I implemented the retry loop to find the connection factory. The MBean does start up on the other node, but now the failover takes about 5 min which seems a bit too long.

We are wondering if it is because the startSingleton in our mbeans are blocking. I am going to implement the startSingleton so that it returns immediately and do the work in a seperate thread. I will see if that works.

Does that sound right to you? Do you have any other suggestions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971338#3971338

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971338