[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Using embeddable EJB 3.0 in portlet applications

alonsoft do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 14:49:30 EDT 2006

Hi there, I'm looking for any possible way to take use of the new EJB 3.0 technology with a standalone tomcat servlet engine. Actually i'm using tomcat 5.5.17.

Because portlet applications are simple web applications that run together to generate a portal page, I need access to the EntityManager from diferent servlet contexts.

I followed the examples about jboss_embeddable_EJB3 but if I try to bootstrap the EJB 3.0 container from diferent portlet apps I get a bunch of exceptions informing about some names already bounded to the JNDI context.

Does anyone know any way to do this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971349#3971349

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971349