[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: performance issues when using variables in business cont

SunFire do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 16:27:07 EDT 2006

I sure looks like that but I wouldn't know why it would be that way.
I have no explicit TXN demarcation in any of my components so everything is managed by the container. And the problem really seems to be in the business context. All other contexts don't act up like this as soon as there are variables in it.
And the editor SFSB is realy not so complex. It is one SFSB outjecting some @DataModel lists. :(
If you don't have good idea I can try to put a downloadable sample together and see if I can reproduce it in a smal environment.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971388#3971388

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971388