[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - H2 configuration in standardjbosscmp-jdbc.xml

dbatcn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 17:47:04 EDT 2006

I hope this is the right forum for this question.  I'm interested in using the H2 database (http://h2database.com) with JBoss.  I see that it's recently configured in Hibernate as another dialect, but I don't see any mention of it in standardjbosscmp-jdbc.xml.  I didn't find anything about this in my searches.  It seems to me that there should be a definition in there for it.  Is that right?  Should I submit a JIRA request?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971417#3971417

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971417