[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: AJAX4JSF: Problems with validation.

bfo81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 17:53:57 EDT 2006

That's an interesting approach. One can invoke an action in the a4j:support tag and via immediate="true" it gets executed during APPLY_REQUEST_VALUES - so this would be possible. But yes, it is weird and I refrain from using this *brrr* ;).

I even tried out a4j:region and multiple other tags, but they couldn't help me. But I must confess that I just try out blindly and that I didn't get smarter by reading the documentation (parts of it are really not easy to understand for a non-native speaker like me ;)).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971419#3971419

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971419