[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Problem with the Tutorial

jstorck do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 18:03:48 EDT 2006

I am having the same problem.  The error that JBoss is spitting out saying that the resource-ref isn't defined in web.xml is just plain wrong -- it's there and I can see it.  The XML is also properly written.  This is one of those bugs that just "started happening".  I can look at two revisions in my SVN repository where only a few files are changed, which are NOT jboss-web.xml or web.xml.  In one revision, it works, in the very next revision, I get this error.  Anyone have any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971420#3971420

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971420