[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: ping timeout after successful reconnect to server

vbijjargi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 20:59:40 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am still getting the same error. Could you please help me out.

my connect method is as below:

public void connectToQueue() throws NamingException, JMSException {
        log.info("connecting to JMS Queue");

        try {

        	// Get appserver IP and port from application session
            appServerIP = (String) applicationSession.getProperty(SC.JBOSS_SERVER_IP);
            jmsPort = (String) applicationSession.getProperty(SC.JMS_PORT);

        	// get connection properties and context
            properties = new Properties();
            properties.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, SC.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY);
            properties.put(Context.URL_PKG_PREFIXES, SC.URL_PKG_PREFIXES);
            properties.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, SC.PROVIDER_URL_PROTOCOL + appServerIP + ":"+ jmsPort);
            iniCtx = new InitialContext(properties);

            // get connected to the JMS queue
            queueConnection = ((QueueConnectionFactory) iniCtx.lookup("ConnectionFactory")).createQueueConnection();
            queueConnection.start();
            connectedToQueue = true;

            log.debug("connected with JMS queue");
        } catch (NamingException ne) {
            log.error("exception in connectToQueue method -" + ne);
            connectedToQueue = false;
            throw ne;
        } catch (JMSException jmse) {
            log.error("exception in connectToQueue method -" + jmse);
            connectedToQueue = false;
            throw jmse;
        }
    }

Now it reads the messages from queue. I have more than 10 messages per second and suddenly I get the pong timeout message. It appears periodically.

Please help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971442#3971442

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971442