[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Data modiied outside ejb container

gsoberai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 14 02:59:38 EDT 2006

hi ,
i am deploying my aplication using jboss 3.2.5 having BMP for my EJB and JDBC connection seprately for some data updation outside the EJB container,bcoz of this
if i modify any of my data using JDBC connection ,then this data is not cashed in the EJB and also due to the ejbstore() method invocation by the container for data persistence,the data stored into the database is changed back to the data which was already cashed by EJB.and the data saved using JDBC connection outside the container is lost.

can any one plz suggest the solution to this problem regarding some jboss configuration changes need to be made for calling of ejbload() and comapiring that data befor calling the ejbstore() method.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971476#3971476

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971476