[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Pageflow - ClassCastException: org.jbpm.graph.node.Start

hazlorealidad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 14 07:33:45 EDT 2006

I did read the manual several times but managed to miss the two sentences below.

Wouldnt it be a good idea to put in an error message explaining what went wrong instead of throwing a ClassCastException. I thought it was a class loading issue! (of which I have found several with jboss). I imagine that many more people will fall into the same trap I did.

Thanks
Andy Bailey
www.hazlorealidad.com

>From the docs ...
 If we are beginning the pageflow during the RENDER_RESPONSE  phase?during a @Factory or @Create  method, for example?we consider ourselves to be already at the page being rendered, and use a <start-page> node as the first node in the pageflow, as in the example above.

But if the pageflow is begun as the result of an action listener invocation, the outcome of the action listener determines which is the first page to be rendered. In this case, we use a <start-state> as the first node in the pageflow, and declare a transition for each possible outcome:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971529#3971529

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971529