[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JBoss and C++

ncapito do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 14 07:54:22 EDT 2006

The 250,000 per second is the number of messages i could create.  In a perfect world my WS could process 250,000.  I have also exposed two WS operations to mark Start, and End Time.  Unfortunatly i am doing sequential processing right now so the send and receive time will be the same....  Do you have any idea on how fast you are able to interact with a WS using SOAP>?

I guess my underlying fear is that I am not choosing the optimal C++ libraries to interact with the Java Webservice.... and that is why i am only able to process 50 per second....

Thanks for the post.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971533#3971533

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971533