[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Cannot see HelloWorldJSPPortlet portlet on the default t

portalgeek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 14 09:38:02 EDT 2006

Peter,

        Thanks for the response. Actually i am using Portal 2.2 version, but i think that should not matter.

        I have done the following to atleast overcome the problem. I have modified the helloworld-object.xml file in the parent-ref from default.default to default. Included HelloWorld on a different page. It seems to work. But i not quiet this right thing or not.

      I am still playing around and learning. I guess i will be a frequent visitor to this forum in coming days.

     But just in-case all the config files have to be hand-coded ? or there is way you can automate them.

 thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971551#3971551

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971551