[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: ejb proxies only contain nodes at deploy time

bugumala do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 14 10:08:27 EDT 2006

We've found the source to this problem! It only appears because we let remoting traffic use http, port 80.

jboss-service.xml:

       <attribute name="InvokerLocator">
  |             servlet://${jboss.bind.address}:80/servlet-invoker/ServerInvokerServlet</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="Configuration">

When changing back to socket transport everything works fine.

The problem is that we can't open up other ports easily in the firewalls between clients and servers.

Is this a feature or a bug?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971567#3971567

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971567