[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - CommandExecutorThread not started in Jbpm3.1, Jboss4.0.3SP1,

doromoji do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 14 11:16:17 EDT 2006

I'm very new to Jbpm.  After impressed by Jbpm starter kit, I decide to try manually install Jbpm into Jboss4.0.3SP1 with MySQL5.

Everything seems to be okay. No error in the console.  But I notice a different from Jbpm in the starter kit.  There're no CommandExecutorThread, DbPersistenceServiceFactory, SchedulerThread running every 5 seconds.

I follow the following steps to deploy Jbpm.
1) run jbpm-db/build/mysql/scripts/mysql.create.sql
2) deploy jbpm-ds.xml to connect to mysql, and put mysql jdbc driver into $jboss_home/server/default/lib
3) deploy jbpm.sar and point the config to jbpm datasource.
4) deploy process by using ant task
5) deploy a simple war to test. I can successfully get the current JbpmContext and findLatestProcessDefinitions.

Is the CommandExecutorThread required? and How to configure it to run?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971589#3971589

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971589