[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Multiple roles and accessing the DataModel

zzzz8 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 14 12:28:37 EDT 2006

It would be nice to change the Seam spec such that one can apply the DataModel annotation to the getter method of the list so that one can use the DataModel in multiple roles without explicitly wrapping the list (in the source code) in a DataModel object.  I guess I'm suggesting this because I'm quite sure I will run into this problem in the future (and I just hate explicitly wrapping the list in a DataModel).

Again, thanks for all the help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971615#3971615

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971615