[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: ejb proxies only contain nodes at deploy time

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 14 12:35:55 EDT 2006

I wouldn't say a feature -- either a bug or a configuration problem :)

Couple ways we can attack this; your choice:

1) Keep trying to step-by-step figure it out on forum.  If you want to go that way, my next request would be that you cut and paste the contents of your server-invoker.war's web.xml file as well as portions of your conf/jboss-service.xml and deploy/cluster-service.xml files that have to do with setting up invokers and remoting connectors.

2) Or, if you can create some kind of boiled down test case that shows this, please open a JIRA (Application Server project, Clustering component) and attach it.

As I've been writing this, I think approach #1 is better.  I'm starting to think the issue is your servlet-invoker/ServerInvokerServlet is not targetting jboss:service=invoker,type=unifiedha but rather jboss:service=invoker,type=unified.  Perhaps the HA version of the UnifiedInvoker is not even deployed because not added to cluster-service.xml.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971617#3971617

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971617