[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ..:: Questions about Seam design!!!

angelogalvao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 14 13:10:10 EDT 2006

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : I don't know why everyone is saying you can't use DAOs .... you can absolutely use DAOs if you want! There is no problem at all, just write an @Stateless bean with @Name("customerDao") and inject it into your action handler.

  | It's just that you don't really need DAOs these days - they smell of overengineering....

I agree with you about about DAO's...

What i dont like is manipulate JSF components in the same method/Object that i save a entity for example...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971636#3971636

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971636