[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Accessing <variable> in ActionHandlers the SEAM Way

hazlorealidad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 14 13:42:15 EDT 2006

I am just starting with seam but as I understood you can inject something from a business scope into a conversation scope.

>From the docs:
    @BeginTask(taskIdParameter="taskId")

    Resumes work on an incomplete jBPM task. Specifies that a long-running conversation begins when this method returns a non-null outcome without exception. This conversation is associated with the jBPM task specified in the named request parameter. Within the context of this conversation, a business process context is also defined, for the business process instance of the task instance.

    The jBPM TaskInstance will be available in a request context variable named taskInstance. The jPBM ProcessInstance will be available in a request context variable named processInstance
          taskIdParameter ? the name of a request parameter which holds the id of the task. Default to "taskId", which is also the default used by the Seam taskList JSF component.

After doing the above
I would have thought that
@In
CustomerBean cust;
would do exactly the same as the code you have?

Is that not the case?

I would be interested to know how you get on.

Andy Bailey
www.hazlorealidad.com

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971645#3971645

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971645