[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Multiple roles and accessing the DataModel

zzzz8 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 14 14:15:14 EDT 2006

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : You can use @DataModel on a getter method.

Hi Gavin,

I understand you can use the DataModel annotation on the getter method, but if you have two instances of this component "alive" at the same time, with one component associated with the default component name and the other with another role, then it would not work - because the outjected context DataModel context variable cannot be associated with two roles at the same time - i.e. the client cannot distinguish if the list DataModel context variable belongs to the component1 role or the component2 role.  This is the limitation I was referring to and something I hope can be dealt with in the future.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971651#3971651

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971651