[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Is the header a portlet?

rutfield do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 14 14:29:36 EDT 2006

I don't mind doing the work, but I'd like to stay on track....

I cut-and pasted from yours, so I'm not too concerned about typos.
Before replying, I tried the other properties such as RenderSetId and supported-window-states to no avail.

  | <deployments>
  |    <deployment>
  |       <if-exists>overwrite</if-exists>
  |       <parent-ref>default</parent-ref>
  |
  |       <page>
  |          <page-name>IFrame</page-name>
  |          <window>
  |             <window-name>IFramePortletWindow</window-name>
  |             <instance-ref>IFramePortletInstance</instance-ref>
  |             <region>center</region>
  |             <height>0</height>
  | 			<properties>
  |
  |             	<property>
  |               		<name>theme.windowRendererId</name>
  |               		<value>emptyRenderer</value>
  |             	</property>
  |             	<property>
  |               		<name>theme.decorationRendererId</name>
  |               		<value>emptyRenderer</value>
  |             	</property>
  |             	<property>
  |               		<name>theme.portletRendererId</name>
  |               		<value>emptyRenderer</value>
  |             	</property>
  |           	</properties>
  |       </window>
  |       </page>
  |
  |    </deployment>
  | </deployments>

It definitely cleaned things up, but I still have the edit/max/min options in the upper right.
Ideas?

The 'view source' is a nice idea as well.

Thanks.
CR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971657#3971657

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971657