[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - [JBossManagedConnectionPool] Destroying connection

MarcReis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 15 03:11:25 EDT 2006

I have been using AS 4.0.4.GA for a while and never seen the following warning.
I updated the JBossCache lately from 1.4.0GA to 1.4.0.SP1, that is the only thing that I can thing of at the moment that could be related.
I am not sure if this is the cause or if this is the correct place to ask (JCA, JBossCache, or TX?). At first shoot, I didn't realy find any usefull info in the forum or doc's, so please feel free to point me to the correct starting point.
I also posted this at the transactions thread, but havent received any feedback.

  | [JBossManagedConnectionPool] Destroying connection that could not be successfully matched: org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.TxConnectionManager$TxConnectionEventListener at 16998b9[state=NORMAL mc=org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.local.LocalManagedConnection at 92e1b2 handles=0 lastUse=1158079794828 permit=false trackByTx=false tcp=org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.JBossManagedConnectionPool$OnePo
  | ol at 1fa4f8d context=org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.InternalManagedConnectionPool at 7cb926 xaResource=org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.TxConnectionManager$LocalXAResource at 11fa7e2 txSync=null]

Sincerly

Marc

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971852#3971852

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971852