[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Storage of process variables outside jbpm?

the_dude do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 15 03:25:42 EDT 2006

"meeru777" wrote : i got it to work,

  | is this the right approach to do it?
  |

  |   | String q = "select pi from org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance as pi,
  |   | org.jbpm.context.exe.VariableInstance as vi"
  |   | +  " where pi.id = vi.processInstance and pi.rootToken.node.name = '" +
  |   | wfStatus + "' and vi.value='"+ variableValue + "' and vi.name='" +
  |   | variableName + "'";
  |   |

1. Does it deliver the expected result set? If so --> Looks good :-)
2. Why do you check the node name? I ask because I basically look for
task instances that are assigned to a user (ti.actorId = :userId)
and have a set of process variables/values like status and order number.

I try to keep as much process specific knowledge outside my application.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971857#3971857

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971857