[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How logging me in as a user in JBPM (swimlane)

antitrust1982 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 15 03:49:00 EDT 2006

thank you I do this but at the end of my task instance execution, so it desn"t work correctly. now I put the save just after the creation and work well.

But does it existe a methode like unfinishedtaskinstance for the process intances unfinished.. I tried to find it in the javadoc, but I don't find at this time. I try to continu to search for because there are lots of methodes for lots of things.

thank you

antitrust1982

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971863#3971863

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971863