[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Oracle exception deploying process

mteira do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 15 06:58:13 EDT 2006

I've been looking at the build.xml ear file and as far as I understand, the hibernate.cfg.xml file is copied from the jbom-console.war that is uncompressed to extract their configuration files

<target name="customize.war">
  |   <ant antfile="../../console/build.xml" inheritall="false" />
  |   <mkdir dir="target/customizedwar" />
  |   <unzip src="${local.repository}/${lib.jbpm.console.dir}/jbpm-console.war" dest="target/customizedwar" />

and:

    <mkdir dir="target/jbpm.configs" />
  |     <move todir="target/jbpm.configs">
  |       <fileset dir="target/customizedwar/WEB-INF/classes">
  |         <include name="*.xml" />
  |       </fileset>
  |     </move>

Furthermore, the hibernate.cfg.xml file is copied from the /jpdl/jar/src/main/config/hibernate.cfg.xml file when the jbpm-console.war is built:

  <target name="create.customized.config.files">
  |     <mkdir dir="target/config.files" />
  |     <copy todir="target/config.files">
  |       <fileset dir="../jpdl/jar/src/main/config" />
  |     </copy>

To change the dialect to Oracle9 one, I had to touch directly that file (/jpdl/jar/src/main/config/hibernate.cfg.xml), but I got bad feelings doing that. Is this the preferred way to do this, or perhaps there's some other way, touching some build.preferences file or something so?

Regards.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971898#3971898

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971898