[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - EJB 2.1 beans without mappedName

sosopk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 15 10:30:07 EDT 2006

Hello

In my .ear file I have two jar files. one contains ejb3 beans. Another only ejb2.1 beans.

My problem is that when i want to inject EJB 2.1 beans in my EJB3 beans with

@EJB(name="ejb/myejb21", beanInterface=myejb21home.class)

or with

@EJB(name="ejb/myejb21", beanInterface=myejb21home.class, beanName="myejb21link")

jboss cannot find them. Although in ejb3 specification is indicated that ejb3 container must search for given business interface in the whole application.

The only thing I can do is to use mappedName with full jndi name. It is a problem because the jndi contains also the version number and mappedName allows no variables in @EJB to use variable jndi names.

Is it bug/feature in jboss ejb3 container?

Thank you beforehand

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971932#3971932

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971932