[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to predifine a portlet window state?

Shlyannikov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 15 11:51:11 EDT 2006

Ok, I've found a way to do this myself.
I have a JSF portlet with several pages. When accesing a page, I put it's name into HttpServletSession. Then in class org.jboss.portal.core.command.InvokeWindowRenderCommand.java I get this parameter from session and so choose a window state in which the current page should be displayed.
That works perfectly except the case when I switch this way from MAXIMIZED state to any others. The blank space is displayed instead of my JSF portlet. But when I click the Refresh button of my browser, the window is displayed correctly.
How could this be fixed?

Thanx, Alexander.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971960#3971960

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971960