[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - how to support custom CacheLoader callbacks to register addi

wcooper do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 15 12:50:05 EDT 2006

I have a custom cacheloader impl that is used to fetch data on cache misses. When I fetch the data, and return my Map via the CacheLoader.get(Fqn name) interface method call, I also wish to create and register additional Fqn/DataNode pairs in the cache store. Is this possible?

ex:

assume a node '/a/b/c' results in a cache miss for a treeCache.get(fqn) invocation.

  In this case, my custom cache loader is called, so I will send back a java.util.Map for node '/a/b/c', but what if I also want to register addition child nodes such as /a/b/c/d1, /a/b/c/d2, etc.

What's the best way to do this given I wish to avoid making multiple calls from  in the cases where I am using TcpDelegatingCacheLoader for a distributed cache.

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971978#3971978

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971978