[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: does spring deployer _require_ ejb?

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 15 13:00:26 EDT 2006

"ddouglass" wrote :
  | That's what I've been trying to do via unit test -- the JNDI lookup gets me back a Reference object that refers to the NamedXmlApplicationContext, but any attempt to use the object (casting to ApplicationContext or BeanFactory) fails down in the Spring AOP layers with IllegalArgumentException: object not of declared type.

Just in the process of replying to you - about class loader issues with your problem.

Glad you fixed it. :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971983#3971983

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971983