[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: I can't see the tabs in my new portal.

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 15 14:08:42 EDT 2006

The page layout for Ajax and PringMVC appear to be the same.  I don't know why the tabs are disappearing.  Did you look in the source of the displayed html page (the browser will show this to you)?  Perhaps they are there but just hidden for some reason.  Or is there anything in the log that would indicate a problem with the navigation portlet?  Also, have you set up any access control?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972006#3972006

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972006