[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Figuring out when a connection is established again?

sarbu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 15 14:56:02 EDT 2006

hi all,

In my application, I have a network of systems that communicate with each other using Remoting. I have one server connector and multiple client connectors (one for each of the other peer systems) on every system.

When I create a client connector, I provide a connection listener to be notified when the connection is lost. I do get the notification when the one of the systems goes down.

How do I get a notification when the connection is available again? I did not see any call back or listener mechanism to get notified when the connection is established again.

Thanks
Saravanan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972023#3972023

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972023