[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: JBAS-3639 -- Lookup fails duringfailover

vpsangeetha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 15 15:18:44 EDT 2006

Thank you for your suggestions. We implemented the singletons so that they return immediately and run the actual tasks it is supposed to do asynchronously. We also implemented the retry loop to find the connection factory.

We just tested it and the initial results look very promising. The failover happens immediately and all our services come back up in a minute. We are going to be doing more testing over the next week to make sure everything is OK.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972025#3972025

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972025